Release Date: September 25, 2013 (US)
External Link: Official WebsiteWatch Back In The Game full episodes online free at WatchSeriesLite with TV guide, links and more.
Terry Gannon Jr. (Maggie Lawson) was an All Star softball player until life threw her a couple curve balls: a baby, a lost college scholarship and a loser for a husband. After striking out on her own, Terry and her son Danny (Griffin Gluck) move in with her estranged father, Terry Sr. aka â€œThe Cannonâ€ (James Caan). The Cannon is an opinionated, beer-guzzling, ex-athlete who never quite made the cut as a single father or professional baseball player. As hard as Terry tries to keep Danny away from the sports-driven lifestyle of her youth, Tommy wants to play Little League. His stunning lack of baseball skills (he doesnâ€™t even know which hand the mitt goes on) makes him the laughing stock of the baseball field and his grandfatherâ€™s living room. When Danny and a group of other athletically-challenged hopefuls fail to make the team, Dannyâ€™s disappointment forces Terry to face her past. So when a wealthy neighbor volunteers to finance a team for the rejected kids, Terry reluctantly offers to coach the team of misfits.
Back In The Game stars Maggie Lawson (Psych) as Terry, Jr.; James Caan (Las Vegas) as Terry “The Cannon” Gannon, Sr.; Lenora Crichlow (Being Human, Fast Girls) as Gigi; Griffin Gluck (Private Practice) as Danny; Ben Koldyke (Big Love) as Dick; Kennedy Waite (I-Doll) as Vanessa; J.J. Totah (Jessie) as Michael; and Cooper Roth as David. Source: ABC
- Episode 1 - Pilot9/25/2013
- Episode 2 - Stay In Or Bail Out10/2/2013
- Episode 3 - Play Hard or Go Home10/9/2013
- Episode 4 - The Change Up10/16/2013
- Episode 5 - She. Could. Go. All. The. Way!10/23/2013
- Episode 6 - Night Games10/30/2013
- Episode 7 - Safety Squeeze11/13/2013
- Episode 8 - No Crying in Baseball11/20/2013
- Episode 9 - Massive Election12/4/2013
- Episode 10 - Iâ€™ll Slide Home for Christmas12/11/2013
- Episode 11 - Color Barrier2/26/2014
- Episode 12 - Sport Therapy2/26/2014