Release Date: September 7, 2012 (US)
Go inside the high stakes, high pressure world of competitive cheerleading with tough-as-nails coach, Patty Ann Romero. Romero’s senior team consists of 20 highly-conditioned athletes capable of jaw-dropping stunts and perfectly choreographed dance moves. When they’re not practicing in their gym, these ordinary teenage girls must balance a grueling schedule of conditioning and competitions along with school and the pressures of everyday life. Romero dominates in the gym, but she’s like a second mother to her team and will do what it takes to make sure they succeed on the mat and in life.
- Episode 1 - Pray For A Good Night, Kid9/7/2012
- Episode 2 - Give Me Your Excuse Of The Day9/14/2012
- Episode 3 - Hurt People, Hurt People9/21/2012
- Episode 4 - I’m a Little Intense For a Twelve-Year Old9/28/2012
- Episode 5 - Make That Storybook Ending Happen10/5/2012
- Episode 6 - Greatness is Built On the Fight10/12/2012