Release Date: June 3, 2012 (US)
External Link: Official WebsiteWatch Fast Food Mania full episodes online free at WatchSeriesLite with TV guide, links and more.
We’ve grown up with America’s favorite treat – fast food. From beloved childhood memories to classic Americana, the art of quick and delicious fare represents some of life’s greatest pleasures and often marks milestone moments. Destination America dives into the pop culture world of fast food, digging into its cuisine, featuring its fanatics and exploring all the one-of-a-kind wonders it has to offer. The immersive tour de food will be led by the intrepid fast food aficionado, Jon Hein (“The Howard Stern Show” and “The Fast Food Show” on Sirius/XM) as he dines and decodes the world’s most popular dishes. The travel-packed and finger-licking series will not only look at awesome eats, but also offer up essential tips for navigating the ever-winding drive thrus and ordering secret menu items, as well as delve into never-before-seen test kitchens of some of America’s favorite chains. You think you know all there is to know about the subject, but FAST FOOD MANIA also reveals behind-the-scenes stories and little known facts, including answers to trivia questions such as “Who designed the signature red and white KFC bucket?” Bet you didn’t know it was the owner of another popular fast food restaurant – Dave Thomas of Wendy’s — who once operated one of the largest KFC franchises!
- Episode 1 - Cult Favorites6/3/2012
- Episode 2 - Beyond the Bun6/3/2012
- Episode 3 - The Drive Thru6/10/2012
- Episode 4 - Extreme Burgers6/17/2012
- Episode 5 - Extreme Menu Items6/24/2012
- Episode 6 - Extreme Locations7/11/2012
- Episode 7 - Fast Food Originals7/18/2012
- Episode 8 - Breakfast for Fast Food Champions7/18/2012
- Episode 9 - Extra Special Service7/25/2012
- Episode 10 - Extreme Locations7/25/2012