Release Date: June 13, 2016
External Link: IMDbThe definition of guilt is being responsible for wrongdoing or a crime. In the murder of Molly Ryan, many are guilty in different ways, but only one is truly guilty of her murder. When Natalie’s sister Grace becomes the prime suspect in her roommate Molly’s murder and popular target for the press and in social media, Natalie leaves her life in Boston and heads to London to defend her. With the help of an ethically questionable ex-pat lawyer Stan Gutterie, Natalie starts to question how innocent her sister may really be as more ugly truths start to emerge. In this one-hour soapy drama, the mystery will twist through all layers of London society – from a posh but depraved sex club and all the way up to the Royal Family itself.
Most recent episode: Guilt Season 1 Episode 10 – What Did You Do?
- Episode 1 - Pilot6/13/2016
- Episode 2 - #AmericanPsycho6/20/2016
- Episode 3 - Exit Wounds6/27/2016
- Episode 4 - Blood Ties7/11/2016
- Episode 5 - The Eye of the Needle7/18/2016
- Episode 6 - A Simple Plan7/25/2016
- Episode 7 - A Fall From Grace8/1/2016
- Episode 8 - Episode #1.88/8/2016
- Episode 9 - The Crown v Atwood8/15/2016
- Episode 10 - What Did You Do?8/22/2016