Release Date: January 29, 2013 (US)
Genre: Reality Series
External Link: IMDBA&E Network introduces a proud native South Boston family that is battling the relentless gentrification of their neighborhood thatâ€™s been overrun with yuppies, sushi restaurants and $5 cups of coffee. This family is one of the few remaining multi-generational Southie clans all living under the same roof of a triple-decker (three-level home). The top floor houses Camille, the familyâ€™s matriarch and her ex-husband Walter, both of whom still sleep in the same bed. Down the hall is their youngest son Matt, his girlfriend Jenn and their one-year old, Liana. Matt works part-time at the familyâ€™s tattoo shop, but stay-at-home mom Jenn insists he find a real career. On the middle floor is Jon, the eldest son who manages the familyâ€™s tattoo shop. Over the past year, Jon has been relegated to the smallest room in the house since Matt became a father.
Most recent episode: Southie Rules Season 1 Episode 8 – Who’s the Boss?
- Episode 1 - Bill Roulette1/29/2013
- Episode 2 - Poseidon: King of South Boston1/29/2013
- Episode 3 - Devin’s Adventures in Babysitting2/5/2013
- Episode 4 - She’s Having A Friggin’ Baby?!?!2/5/2013
- Episode 5 - We Need a Bigger Boat2/23/2013
- Episode 6 - The Initiation2/23/2013
- Episode 7 - The Passion of the Couch2/23/2013
- Episode 8 - Who’s the Boss?2/23/2013