Release Date: April 22, 2013 (US)
External Link: official websiteMoney. Sex. Marriage. Mortality. In each episode, data scientist Jake Porway tackles one of lifeâ€™s most daunting topics revealing the surprising science behind them. From mind-bending stats, hilarious man on the street experiments, and interactive game play, this show delivers the answers to lifeâ€™s mysteries and gives you the tools to help take charge of your destiny and change your life forever.
Most recent episode: The Numbers Game Season 2 Episode 12 – Can Cracking Codes Change Your Life?
- Episode 0 - Do You Live on the Edge?11/30/-0001
- Episode 1 - 3/24/2014
- Episode 2 - Are You a Sucker3/31/2014
- Episode 3 - Are You Desirable?4/7/2014
- Episode 4 - Are You a Jerk?6/2/2014
- Episode 5 - Are You a Big Liar?6/2/2014
- Episode 6 - How Tough Are You?6/9/2014
- Episode 7 - Could You be the Boss?6/9/2014
- Episode 8 - Are You Superstitious?6/16/2014
- Episode 9 - How To Get What You Want6/16/2014
- Episode 10 - Are You a Risk Taker?6/23/2014
- Episode 11 - Could You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?6/23/2014
- Episode 12 - Can Cracking Codes Change Your Life?6/23/2014
- Episode 1 - When Will You Die?4/22/2013
- Episode 2 - Will You Make a Million?4/29/2013
- Episode 3 - What Drives You Crazy?5/6/2013
- Episode 4 - Could You Be a Hero?3/24/2014
- Episode 5 - Are You a Sucker?3/31/2014
- Episode 6 - Are You Desirable?4/7/2014
- Episode 7 - Are You a Jerk?
- Episode 8 - Are You a Big Liar?4/21/2013