External Link: December 30Watch United States of Bacon full episodes online free at WatchSeriesLite with TV guide, links and more.
Have no fear, bacon is here! With Americans gobbling up more than 1.7 billion pounds of bacon each year, Destination America brings bacon buffs what they crave with an all-new series, “United States of Bacon”. Each episode features our hog-wild host, Chef Todd Fisher, as he road trips to cities across America in search of the most mouth-watering, stomach-growl-inducing, sensory-overloading bacon creations kitchens have to offer. While more than half of all U.S. homes (53%) keep bacon in their fridge at all times, no longer are the sizzling strips being relegated to the sidelines as a simple breakfast side dish. As Chef Todd discovers, bacon has become a beloved fixture of American cuisine for any meal of day and the “secret sauce” for recipes of all kinds, popping up on menus as the crown jewel of traditional dishes and in avant-garde pairings with ice cream, jam, and cocktails.
- Episode 1 - Pork Wings12/30/2012
- Episode 2 - The Bacon “Turtle” Burger12/20/2012
- Episode 3 - Chicken Fried Bacon1/6/2013
- Episode 4 - 1/13/2013
- Episode 5 - The Porker1/20/2013
- Episode 6 - The Walking Ched Burger1/27/2013
- Episode 7 - 2/5/2013
- Episode 8 - 2/12/2013
- Episode 9 - 2/19/2013
- Episode 10 - Turbacon Sandwich2/26/2013
- Episode 11 - The Big Filler Burger5/31/2013
- Episode 12 - Bacon Seahorse5/31/2013